Register yourself into to Kyvyt.fi first through Optima. Once you have registered yourself to Kyvyt.fi and created a username and password you can always use Kyvyt.fi, even after your studies. After registering you can log in to Kyvyt.fi both through Optima and directly on Kyvyt.fi web page.
Kyvyt.fi: create username and password
- First log in to Optima at http://optima.jamk.fi. There’s a blue Briefcase icon on the top right corner. Click it.
- You’ll be moved to Kyvyt.fi. If you already have content in Kyvyt.fi, click Use existing. If this is your first time to use Kyvyt.fi, click Create new.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the Kyvyt.fi site and scroll down the page. Click the Accept button.
- Read the instructions carefully and choose your username and password. You should use the email provided by JAMK as a primary email. Information with red star is required. After you have filled in all the information, click Submit.
Creating a blog
- Click Blogs on the top. Then click Create a new blog.
- Give a title to your blog and write a description. Then click Create blog.
- You will find your blog on the top line in Blogs. Click the name of your blog.
- To finish creating your blog click Publish blog.
- At this point your blog is not yet visible. You can set and modify access rights for viewing your blog at this point or later on. See instructions below: Kyvyt.fi Edit access – Sharing.
- You can always get to your blog by clicking Blogs on the top line.
Creating content into your blog
- Click Blogs on the top line.
- Click the name of your blog.
- By the following icons on the right you can edit your blog:
Kyvyt.fi: Edit access – sharing
- First click “Edit Access” (key) icon. You can edit access through several short cuts.
- By default, only you can see your own content. You can share content by editing access rules.
- See Share with -> choose Secret URL. This option creates you an URL to your blog. You can copy the created and send it via email. You can also set a Password to your page (not recommended). Remember to Save!