A page is more static than a post. For this reason, you should carefully consider before adding a page to your blog. However, it is recommended to add at least an info page, where you can introduce the authors and the basic idea of the blog.
Adding a new page:
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Choose Pages.
- Click Add New.
- Type the title of the page into the title field.
- Write the text for the page (please remember not to copy-paste text directly from Word) and add media.
- You can always preview your blog by clicking Preview.
- If you do not want to publish your content just yet, click Save Draft. If the content is ready for publishing, click Publish.
- Later, if you want to update the content of the page, make the needed changes and click Update.