Pedagogical starting point
- Sharing the specialist’s competence
- Giving food for thought
- Create the environment (layout) and open the document templates.
- Provide an address for downloading materials. If necessary, you can shorten the URL using, for example, the bit.ly service.
- Create a shared writing template for comments/questions on the document interfaces.
- Return to any questions and address them under the guidance of the specialist.
- A summary discussion and the distribution of any supplemented documents among the group.
More information about lectures as a teaching method is available (in Finnish) at, for example, Oppimisen avaimet luento-opetuksessa
- Layout: lecture
- Interactive whiteboard: lecturer’s presentation, control by touching (comments can be entered)
- Distribute the lecture material to participants before the lecture.
- Etherpad for shared questions, or, for example, Tricider.
- Address any questions under the guidance of the specialist.
- Share any supplemented documents to participants via the learning platform, by e-mail or by some other means.
Material on this page was produced in 4GEE project funded by Central Finland’s ELY Centre (2010-2013).