Six examples of tailored programmes are added in this chapter. In addition, six national case studies are uploaded too in this page. All participants in the Soulbus project have designed their own tailored programme based on their national case study. The case studies and tailored programmes have been done in pairs: Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) and affiliated Working Life Partners (WLP). In peer-feedback with another pair, the programmes were evaluated. The content of each programme is based on the typical problems and challenges from that pair. The solutions and final products are tailored for them as well.
Future users of this Soulbus-e-Coach Programme can make use of these tailored programmes, if applicable and relevant. In addition, these programmes also show the future users the methods and systems that were used, so all users are able to design their own Part B, which will take approximately 5 ECTS.
1. FINLAND: Multicultural Center Gloria & JAMK University of Applied Sciences
2. SLOVENIA: University Clinic of Respiratory and Allergic Diseases Golnik & College of Nursing Jesenice
3. ESTONIA: Tartu University Hospital & Tartu Health Care College
4. THE NETHERLANDS: Solis & Saxion University of Applied Sciences
5. CROATIA: Centre for Education, Goljat & University of Zagreb
6. FINLAND: Harjula Settlement & Lahti University of Applied Sciences